Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled & de-veined
- 2 Tbsp Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic Dressing
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb red or purple potatoes
- 2 medium zucchini or summer squash
- ½ medium yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Optional: feta cheese, for garnish
- Place the peeled & de-veined shrimp in a bowl and toss with 2 Tbsp Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic dressing. Set aside.
- Chop the potatoes and zucchini into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes and garlic, and cook for about 5 minutes, until potatoes can be pierced with a fork. They don’t need to be cooked completely through yet, as they will continue cooking with the other ingredients.
- Add the onions and summer squash, give the pan a few stirs with a wooden spoon, and put a top on the skillet. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, until the zucchini and potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the tomatoes, olives, shrimp (with dressing), oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for a final 5 minutes, until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste (use ¼ tsp increments at a time). Garnish with fresh basil and optional feta cheese.